Since we are on the topic of CSS, I thought I would include some more shameless plugs to CSS frameworks I thought were eye catching, innovative, and developer friendly. Here is a list and links to their respective sites in no specific order.
- Bootstrap – Our default of course
- Foundation – The other side of the shared lawn with your neighbor
- Ink – Our portuguese cousin, sexy as all hell though
- Gumby – Well groomed friend
- Compass – Weird cousin who doesn’t cut their hair
- Kube – Eccentric friend
For a more expansive list , see what Wikipedia has to offer as a current list of accepted frameworks – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSS_frameworks
I want to also put a mention for a very simple and clean framework – Toast. Because its just that simple. Very clean , easy to use base. No extra.
Hope this provides some insight on what type of framework best suites your style of development, design and of course over all process. I personal have tried 3 of these, and currently a user of Bootstrap in many of my quick apps and sites.